Friday, July 23, 2010

2010 Hoffman Challenge


Well, I got my Hoffman Challenge submission out! Granted...I had to send it by FedEx overnight. What can I say? My creative juices are enhanced by a deadline. This year it was a beautiful turquoise print with a ton of coordinating fabrics! It was a breeze working with all that luscious fabric. Now Sulky is a co-sponsor (their prizes are $1,000; $500; and $250...I didn't really use a significant amount of thread...but I do L-O-V-E rayon thread) so there are even more chances to win stuff for your STASH. I tried to clean out my stash...but I LOVE everything I have. I started late this year (like the day before I mailed it) BUT I hope to start sooner next year. Thank goodness the Jam Patch had the fabric in stock...and Margie knew where it was. Of course, while I was there I was lured by more fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment