Monday, June 27, 2011

"It's Sew Easy" new sewing show debuts June 30th, 2011


This is the first season (series 100) of It's Sew Easy, a long awaited sewing show. Check with PBS in your area for times and availability. If it's not available please ask for it. More information will be available on http://www.itsseweasytv.com/. You will be able to purchase the entire series.

I was fortunate to be invited to do a segment (#104), so I believe that means "week four". I'll have more info soon. The segments carry a myriad of projects for all sewing levels and interests.

The segment above is a promo and gives you an idea of what it is like. In the intro, there is a quick shot of me....thank goodness I had a good hair day! After all, I was in snowy Cleveland, Ohio and my hair is used to blasts of Florida humidity. On the other hand, the hotel had great complimentary cookies. When you see a shot with three dress garments dressed in wearable art Kimono....they're mine!

I'll add more info soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment