Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ho, ho, ho...need a free HP Printer to print fabric?

Well, Pioneer Woman is giving away a ton of stuff. I already have THREE printers and each one does something special that I like. Then I thought if I got this one I could get rid of the three...unless YOU win it. I've been printing fabric sheets of photos of friends and making personalized Christmas gifts.

Printed Treasures (by Dritz) is a great product with excellent results. They offer quick and easy, step by step instructions and it's pretty much fool proof  (I was successful! ha, ha)
I finished my projects and wrapped them...forgot to take a photo, but I'm ready to do more and will post them in a future blog post.

Here's the link to the HP site where you can get more information:  http://h71028.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/784-0-0-39-121.html

P.S. Pioneer Woman is also giving away a Candy Apple Red Kitchen Aid Mixer (I think they cost over $200). I have a hand mixer in the cupboard and I haven't seen it in 20 years. Once, I considered making banana bread and bringing it out...then I found some chocolate cookies in the frig....and forgot all about the mixer...ha, ha, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment