Monday, February 28, 2011

Quilted Purse...Quick, Quilted & Cute...by Stephanie Kimura

This is one of my favorite bags to make. It's fast to finish and cute to boot. All these fabrics came out as a "collection" which always makes it even easier. There is a magnetic snap closure inside near the top and a zippered pocket for valuables. I always make a roomy pocket to fit my wallet...so that's a pretty big zipper! The shoulder strap can be shortened to fit on your shoulder if you like to wear your bag right under your arm. I never understood that (except if you live in NYC). I love shades of blue, green, and dark brown together. Use fabrics you love and make purses in all the colors you love! I'll have some tutorials soon! Spread the word....tell your friends to sign up on my Google Follow!

I will be having some contests but you must be signed up on my Google Follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment